LONDON REGION OFFICER AND REPS TRAINING PROGRAMME
London Region courses are mainly run at the LRC Office in Sycamore Street. Courses can also be run at the CWU Head Office in Wimbledon and if there is enough demand a course can be run within a local branch area, depending on the venue for the course being suitable.
All courses are run depending on demand. Courses may be cancelled if there are not enough applications received. The minimum number of applications required is 10 per course.
REGIONAL REPS TRAINING PROGRAMME 2017-2018
The Regional Reps Training Programme will continue to run on from August 2017 until July 2018. The course programme will run until the end of the academic year.
Please see below details of the courses available until the end of July 2018.
- Postal Agreements and Procedures: (5 days) – 23rd to 27th October
- Essential Skills 1: (5 days) 30th October to 3rd November
- Fair and Equal in the CWU – (One Day Equality & Diversity): 14th November
- Essential Skills 2: (5 days) 19th to 23rd February TBC
- Fair and Equal in the CWU – (One Day Equality & Diversity): 13th March TBC
To download a copy of the course programme click here
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications can be made at any time, using the designated forms below:
Nominations should be made on an application form for Union courses and returned to Trish Lavelle, Head of Education & Training, CWU Education & Training Centre, Alvescot Lodge, Alvescot, BAMPTON, Oxon OX18 2PY. Telephone: 01993 843373; Fax: 01993 840960; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org